So it seems I’ve been yet again nominated for the above-mentioned award by some of my new WordPress blog friends Joymanda iKomusana, Nishita and Aganza. Kindly take a minute to visit their blogs and enjoy their pieces the same way that I do. Though it is not my first time, I must say it always feels thrilling to be considered versatile by fellow bloggers you discover after a short while. I’m honored and I do appreciate it very much. ☺
The rules are as usual:
1. Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
2. Nominate at least 15 bloggers of your choice. When considering a fellow blogger for the award, keep in mind the quality of their writing, the uniqueness of their subject matter and the level of love displayed on the virtual page.
3. Link your nominees and let them know about their nomination.
4. Share 7 facts about yourself.
I’d love to nominate my fellow deserving bloggers for this award but considering past experiences of rejection of awards due to the ‘award free’ status of their blogs, I’ve decided not to nominate anyone this time. Instead, I dedicate this lovely award to all my friends in the blogging community (especially my new friends). You all have awesome blogs with diverse but exciting stories to tell and your pieces make my day each time.
Any lover of my blog who still accepts awards can follow the rules and get himself/herself an award badge.
So, seven facts about myself: what do you want to know?
1. I love to read. When I pick a book no matter how difficult or boring, I find it hard to abandon it. I feel like I’m obliged to give the author the benefit of the doubt and patiently read to the end. And I’ve rarely regretted doing so throughout my reading life.
2. I love music. I enjoy almost all genres except for reggae and jazz (no matter how hard I try to appreciate it😑). I’m not a big fan of hip hop though; it is too hardcore for my taste and too noisy sometimes. Christian music is my number one!
3. Although I’m not the sportive kind, I do enjoy watching and cheering the talents in the field. I enjoy the Olympics, the NBA, WWE, Champions League and the World Cup of course.
4. I hate to be idle. It gets me frustrated and restless. So I’m thankful to God for the gift of writing. It has proven to be an efficient antidote.
5. Color is something I find fascinating. I love colorful things because they trigger a lot of happy moods and thoughts and subsequently ideas. And to me, if it’s not boring, it makes sense!
6. I love movies and TV series! Where do I begin? From 24, Prison Break, Homeland, Legends, Grey’s Anatomy, Suits…let me stop myself before I fill the page with the names of each one I’ve been watching so far.
7. I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt. I was often teased in school as being the ‘defender of the brethren’ because I’d stand up for the other party no matter how unpopular that may be. I choose to believe that there’s good in every soul no matter how concealed it may be. One just has to be wise to uncover it. Which better way to do so than sharing the gospel and showing the love of Christ to him/her?
Once again, thank you Mandy, iKomusanaand Aganza! And congratulations to all you wonderful bloggers reading this. It is for you! ☺