Oh how I used to enjoy watching this show! I don’t usually watch detective series but Patrick Jane’s character made it worth it. Although I didn’t watch to the end (my interest died when the most notorious serial killer, Red John died), I enjoyed every bit of it.
- Where does the show rank on your favorites’ list?
- From 1-10, how obsessed are you?
I’ll rate myself a 4.
- How did you discover the show?
I think it was my brother.
- What was your initial thought of the show and did it change after watching it?
The first two minutes of the very first episode got me hooked! I had the feeling watching most of the episodes.
- Why do you like the show?
I liked the interesting way Patrick Jane would decipher a complicated case with simple clues.
- Who is your favorite character in the show?
- Least favorite character in the show?
Don’t have anyone in mind.
- Favorite villain
Red John. He was one twisted psycho.
- How would you kill off your favorite character?
Hard to answer.
- Who is your crush on the show?
Teresa Lisbon. She was one diligent character.
- If you were to be a character, who would you choose?
- Favorite season
Don’t have one.
- Do you follow the cast on Twitter?
- Which of the characters would you like to meet?
Patrick and Teresa.
- If you could meet any of the actors, who would it be?
- What lesson(s) have you learnt from the show?
Sometimes, the answers are simple, staring you right in the face. Whenever you are faced with a situation, don’t overthink it. Just think coolly over the details and you will have your solution sooner or later.
Did you watch the show? What did you think of it? Kindly share your thoughts.
© Josephine Amoako 2017
***Kindly subscribe to my newsletter. Thanks!***