I’ve realized how much I enjoy putting up tag posts so I went surfing online for some till I chanced on charlotteslife93.com and saw the TV shows tag. I’ve always wanted to share my favorite TV shows with you and the questions are just perfect for that (I’ve made a few changes though). So today, I’m starting with my first love of TV series-Prison Break.
I enjoyed watching this series so much and if you’ve watched it, I’m sure you did as well. And in case you didn’t know, Prison Break is returning to the screens very soon. I for one, am very excited and can’t wait to see the squad in action again. So let’s dive in, shall we?
1. Where does Prison Break rank on your favorites’ list?
Number one! (It ties with 24 though). It was the first TV series I watched on DVD and made me fall in love with TV series. No wonder I love writing in series.😍
2. From 1-10, how obsessed are you?
Obsessed sounds too strong but I’ve always been crazy about the series. Guess what, I always scream at the mention of Prison Break. Does that mean I’m obsessed? I’ll rate myself a 9.
3. How did you discover the show?
I think my brother brought the CDs home and oh my, didn’t that make my day?
4. What was your initial thought of the show and did it change after watching it?
I found it very intriguing and filled with suspense; the plot very well thought out. No, I don’t think it did. I was more drawn into it.
5. Why do you like the show?
I love the show because of the intelligent nature of the protagonist, Michael Scofield. There’s nothing sexier than a smart mind. So sapiosexual of me!😅
6. Who is your favorite character in the show?
Who else? Michael Scofield and Theodore Bagwell aka T-Bag. Why, because his psycho is just exciting to watch!😂
7. Who is your least favorite character in the show?
I’d say C-Note. I hated that he blackmailed Michael into joining them in their ‘prison work’ and making everything complicated.:?
8. How would you kill off your favorite character?
Eish! I wouldn’t! If I do, how would I be able to live with myself? lol;)
9. Who is your crush on the show?
Who else? Michael! Smart minds always win!🙌
10. If you were to be a character, who would you choose?
I’d go for Sucre. I’m a big fan of loyal friends and Sucre has always been a good friend to Scofield.
11. Favorite season
Season 1 hands down! I particularly love the episode when the prisoners got out of control after Officer Bellick taunted T-Bag calling him a pedophile born out of incest. The look on his face was priceless!
12. Do you follow the cast and show on Twitter and Facebook?
I do follow the show and Wentworth Miller on Facebook. I’m sure I follow the show on Twitter too.
13. Which of the characters would you like to meet?
I’m sure you can guess who. Scofield and T-Bag!
14. If you could meet any of the actors, who would it be?
Who else? And I hear he’s into writing now. How cool!💻
15. What life lesson have you learnt from watching the series?
Family is everything; keeping it together requires sacrifice and family transcends blood relations.👪
Hope you enjoyed reading just as I did writing it. Can’t wait for April to come already! What is your favorite show? Kindly do share.
© Josephine Amoako 2017
***Kindly subscribe to my newsletter. Thanks! ***