It’s always exciting to be nominated for these blog awards and to start a new year with one is a good blogging sign, don’t you think? I want to say a big thank you to Ganaijachic for considering me worthy for nomination. I also want to seize this opportunity to thank Jo Smith for nominating me for the Real Neat Blog Award last December. I wasn’t able to put up a post on that but I do appreciate the nomination very much.
So here goes the rules:
- Put the award logo/image on blog
- List the rules.
- Thank who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 people and notify them by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
The “Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion”- Okoto Enigma (Creator).
Okay, so 3 things about me. Let’s see…
- I love watching movies and TV series. Have any good ones to recommend?
- I enjoy looking up recipes and viewing food photos. They put a smile on my face.
- I love to read so I’d at least a fair idea of anything mentioned.
Due to some of my fellow bloggers being award-free, I prefer to leave the nomination open. I once nominated about 10 bloggers for an award and more than half couldn’t accept hence the decision. So anyone interested who believes to fit the criteria should get on board and publish a post on it. I’d love to read it!
My questions were:
- Weird question: If I appeared right in front of you right now, what would your first word be?
I don’t know…but I won’t spare you my scream lol.
- Favorite song at the moment and why?
I’d go for Travis Greene’s Made a Way and Intentional. They are my twin favorites lol.
- What are your ‘can’t do without’ items?
My phone, laptop and glasses.
- One word that describes you.
- What’s your blogging motivation?
To constantly improve upon my craft and inspire someone out there with my pieces.
And finally, my best posts. Wow, that’s hard. Let me share some of my brief stories with you.
- In Love With a Church Boy
- Five Minutes Too Costly
- Legally Married, Physically Single
- When the past comes back haunting
- His Phone, My Rival
- UK Visa Marriage
- Nude Sabotage
- Caught Between Love and Commitment
- Between Two ‘Good’ Options
- When Your Husband Says ‘Call Me Daddy.’
For those who joined the family not so long ago and thus missed out on these posts, here is your chance to catch up. Don’t forget to share your thoughts. I hope you have a good time.
If you decide to take on this award, feel free to answers the questions above. Thanks for reading!
I wouldn’t be here without your faithful patronage. God bless you!
© Josephine Amoako 2016
***Kindly subscribe to my newsletter. Thanks.***
***I’d appreciate if you filled out this survey for me. Thanks.****