So you know I’ve started a new series called Swapping Places (The Twin Game) and if you haven’t read it yet, I encourage you to do so.
I’ve planned to put up a roundup post of other story series from other amazingly talented writers that I’ve been relishing for some time now. I figured it would be selfish on my part to enjoy them alone and not share them with you. Each writer has her unique style of writing and trust me, they are worth reading. So without much further ado, meet some of my favorite storytelling blogs.
- KeniKodjo.com Maukeni Kodjo is Ghanaian just like me and I must say I’m proud to be associated with her nationality and creative-wise. Her series currently running goes by 8 to 5. You will enjoy every minute on her blog, I can assure you. Some of her previous series include Know Thy Man and Capital High.
- Bunnyvu.wordpress.com What can I say about Queen V? I just love her! She is from Zambia and I want to say a big thank you to Twitter for helping me discover her. She is an amazing writer and she knows how to keep you in suspense. Learning from her lol;). Nkani–Pick Your Poison is the series currently running on her blog. Some of the previous ones are the Single & Heartbreak chronicles.
- Blog.ufuomaee.org Ufuomaee is like a big sister to me in the blogging world. She is Nigerian and her stories are profound and thought-provoking. She is currently running the He cheated series on her blog. Some of her previous works are Broken and Emotional Affair.
I would like to end this post with a recap of the story series I’ve run on Joseyphina’s World so far. For those who have read all of them, I’m really grateful. And those who have read some or are still reading, I appreciate you too and wish you an enjoyable read.
- Love Without Eyes & Love Without Eyes S2 is the dramatic tale of the lovebirds, Lucia and Ted with their nemesis, Anita. I truly enjoyed writing this series.
- Family Beyond Blood Most of you may have followed and completed reading this series. I learnt a lot writing this piece and I hope you did as well. It’s the life of the Pratt family with lessons of love, family and forgiveness. Kindly check it out if you haven’t read it yet.
- What Was I Thinking? Who remembers crazy Emily? I do! I had fun writing this series because her character was totally different from my usual protagonists. You want some fun reading to do to while away the time? I recommend this series.
- Leave To Cleave I believe this is the shortest of them all. It is the story of the married life of Ethan and Lisa. A must read.
- A mother’s love This is the first series I ran on the blog. When we usually talk of a mother’s love, we think of all the selfless things mothers do for their children. Well, some mothers’ love can be a little different. Want to find out what that is? Just click on the link.
I’m so grateful to WordPress for the opportunity to discover and network with amazing creative minds across the globe. There are more of the story series I read on the platform. In good time, I might share them with you too.
Happy Reading, y’all! Love you to the max!😘😘😘
© Josephine Amoako 2016