Thank you Nicky for nominating me for this award. It is always a pleasure to know other bloggers have you in mind when acknowledging one another for such awards. Kindly check out her blog and you will love it.
As usual, the rules are:
1. Thank the person who nominated you;
2. Answer the 11 questions posed to you;
3. Nominate 11 bloggers;
4. And give them 11 questions to answer.
So here are the questions from Nicky and I must say, I find them very interesting. So let’s go!
1. What is the last thing you do every night, before going to sleep?
I pray, thanking God for seeing me throughout the day; I ask for Him to watch over me as I sleep and give me good dreams.
2. Think of an adjective to describe yourself that starts with the same letter as your name.
I’d say Joyful; I strive to be joyful at all times. It keeps me focused on the reward in spite of the circumstances.
3. How many blog posts have I published so far?
I just checked and they are 726! Wow, I had no idea I had published that much but all glory to God! Without His inspiration, I wouldn’t have come this far. Thanks to you all for helping bring Joseyphina’s World this far!
4. What is the title of the next post you are going to publish?
Honestly, I have no idea.
5. If you had to choose one color to wear for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I think I’d go for gray.
6. What is the last lie you told?
I don’t remember but I’m sure it would be saying, “I’m fine,” when I was clearly upset about something.
7. Name one nice thing about yourself.
Well, I like to give people the benefit of the doubt when most people only think the worst of them.
8. When we meet for the first time, what will be the first thing I notice about you?
I guess it would be my cheeks. I’m told I’ve fat cheeks. Lol.:)
9. What do you like to do when it rains?
I like to stay indoors, listen to music and/or read a book.
10. If you had to change your blog name, what would it be?
Hmmm…I haven’t thought of that and I can’t seem to think of any alternative…yet.
11. Name one nice thing you will do for yourself today.
I’ll share a good laugh with my family so I’ll end my day feeling content.
I’m going to leave the nominations open for any follower who has the time to write a blog post on the award and answer the questions to do so. Since I find the questions interesting, I’ll forward them to whoever wants to answer them.
Once again, thank you Nicky for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I had fun answering your questions.
Enjoy the rest of your day, lovely folks!
© Josephine Amoako 2016