I come with good news, lovely people! Sharla Shults of the Awakenings site has honored Joseyphina’s World with the amazing dragon’s loyalty award. This award is particularly special because of its symbolism of the dragon and its ties to loyalty. Hence, I’m very humbled to be bestowed with this award. You may ask ‘why?’
This mythical creature surrounded by tales of mysticism often airs a spiritual significance with its only boundary imagination. Within those tales, the dragon is known for its greatness, a symbol of power and majesty, as well as oftentimes compassion. The dragon is also associated with wisdom, in some instances, even being recognized as wiser than humans. I’m proud this blog is acknowledged to have such strength.
By definition, loyalty is “faithfulness or a devotion to a person, country, group, or cause.” Being loyal signifies a feeling of allegiance and has a strong bond with patriotism. Loyalty demands responsibility and obedience whereby personal devotion is a key factor. The voice of loyalty is the voice of freedom, the voice of freedom is the voice of America.
Thank you, Alastair, for considering Awakenings as being a loyal dragon! As with any award, there are rules.
Display the award on your blog.
Announce your “win” with a post.
Post seven interesting things about yourself
Present the award to 15 deserving bloggers.
Drop them a comment to let them know.
Thank you Sharla for nominating me for this award. Please take a minute to visit her site at http://awakenings2012.blogspot.com and get ready to be overwhelmed with creative and inspirational pieces.
7 things about me:
• I love God, my family and friends with everything I’ve got.
• I appreciate talent and my heart leaps with joy when I see people live out their talents with so much passion.
• I wish to visit Asia sometime. The place looks livelier than I imagined it to be.
• I love to watch TV shows. They inspire to think outside the box. From Prison Break to Grey’s Anatomy-they are all great!
• I love to see people united. So I get excited when I see a collaboration of any kind; whether it is a convention with many ministers sharing a platform or a group of artistes performing or a team of players working together to score a goal or a group of superstars acting in one film. It makes me happy!
• I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt no matter what is said of them.
• I dream of being someone influential in the near future.
And now, here are my 15 nominees!
• Jeanne Webster of http://womenswindow.com
• Noel Williams of http://prhayz.wordpress.com
• Lester Young of http://jtgn.wordpress.com
• Gyslaine of http://lgyslaine.wordpress.com
• Michael of http://eyedancers.wordpress.com
• Jalal of http://mysuccessisyoursuccess.wordpress.com
• Shannon of http://revelationsinwriting.wordpress.com
• Maxima of http://hillsofherchastity.wordpress.com
• Susan of http://5wise.wordpress.com
• Debbie of http://girlwiththepen1118.wordpress.com
• Juned of http://juned11blog.wordpress.com
• Charles of http://itycharles.wordpress.com
• Wendell Brown of http://foreverpoetic.me
Congratulations to you all! And this is to you who always take the time to visit this site from time to time. Joseyphina’s World really appreciate it!