And once again, another lovely writer after my heart put a huge smile on my face and heart when she nominated me for the Semper Fidelis Award. Gyslaine of http://lgyslaine.wordpress.com has been a faithful reader and follower of Joseyphina’s World and I really appreciate her for that.
Semper Fidelis is Latin and means always faithful.
Why Wolves? Because wolves have strong links with their pack. As a family or large group of friends.
This price represents fidelity and love between friends.
Add the Semper Fidelis Award logo somewhere on your blog.
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Nominate 5 bloggers whose loyalty and friendship you value and you consider being part of your ‘pack of wolves’ on WordPress.
Post something special for each one of your nominees and dedicate it to them. This can be a quote, saying, poem, picture, or anything you think that would fit that person.
Let the nominees know that you’ve nominated them.
This award means a lot to me and hence I thereby dedicate it all of you who cherish this blog and follow it with all your heart. And as the rule demands, I must nominate five bloggers who are deserving of such an honor. They are:
• Lester Young of http://jtgn.wordpress.com for his heartfelt messages from the Word of God;
• Noel Williams of http://prhayz.wordpress.com for his great pieces;
• Jeanne Webster of http://womenswindow.com for her warm and motherly posts that inspires the soul for each new day;
• Jalal of http://mysuccessisyoursuccess.wordpress.com for his enlightening posts on general issues;
• Wendell Brown of http://foreverpoetic.me for his sweet soothing poems which refreshes and nourishes the soul and fills it with hope of love;
God bless you all for your never shaking support for this blog with your likes, comments and prayers. Have a great day,folks!