Debbie of http://girlwiththepen1118.wordpress.com made my day today when she notified me of being nominated for 3 awesome awards: the Shine On Award, the WordPress Family Award and the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. I love her blog so much as it’s so alive with great posts which offers fresh inspiration for each day.
Since I’ve already been nominated for the Shine On award, I’d just go ahead with the WordPress Family Award. I feel so honored to be tagged with this award because ever since I started blogging, I’ve been blessed to have found a family on the WordPress platform. Thank you all for making me feel belonged in this family. I must say I’m proud to be part of this wonderful family. So thank you very much, Debbie for this great opportunity.
And to the second part, I want to thank Debbie again for nominating for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. It’s very humbling to be someone who people look up to, to be encouraged and inspired for the day. It is a huge responsibility to be God’s messenger of peace and love to all you great people.
The rules for this award are:
Display the award logo on your blog (top).
2. Link back to the person who nominated you (below logo)
3. State 7 things about yourself (below terms).
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them (below 7 things).
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
What can I say about myself?
• Well, I love to have a good laughter. I feel so much better after having one.
• I love to help people…no matter how hard it is, so they could at least smile.
• I am not the daring type; I prefer to stay in the norm of doing things.
• I try my best to leave a memory of myself behind with anyone I encounter (a good one, of course).
• I love fruits, ice-cream, anything sweet!
• I appreciate talents very much; even if it’s talking. Every trait is a gift.
• I am a working progress; with God, myself and my friends. So love me as I am!
So, in order to save time, I’m nominating the following blogs for the two awards:
Congratulations to you all and this is for you too, wherever you are, reading this right now. I write with much love with you in mind.