I want to use this platform to thank Kate Kresse for nominating me for the Reader Appreciation Award. It is with deep humility that I accept this nomination. I am deeply touched. I recommend you pay a visit to her blog http://believeanyway.wordpress.com and check out her wonderful posts. Once again, I am more than grateful to be nominated for this blog award.
According to the rules of accepting this award, I’m supposed to share 7 things about myself. Let me say…
1. I am a Christian and a very proud one, I must say. I take my personal relationship with God very seriously.
2. I love to listen to good music especially contemporary Christian and inspirational songs. Some of my written pieces were inspired by such touching songs.
3. I enjoy watching good movies and TV drama series. I tend to learn many new words and expressions from them and also inspire me more day by day to be who I want to be in future.
4. I dream of being a script/screenwriter in future. I started writing at a very young age and I know deep within me that writing is one gift that God has bestowed on me to bless the world with.
5. I value friendship, honesty and loyalty very much. The interests of my friends are a priority to me and their happiness is a great satisfaction to me.
6. I love my family dearly and it is my daily prayer that God’s purpose for each member of my family is fulfilled.
7. My prayer is that God uses my blog as an avenue to touch the lives of many thousands of people who are searching for God and to mend their broken hearts and to save those who are perishing.
I hereby nominate the following blogs for their amazing impact on my life. They cover diverse subjects but all to one purpose: to edify your spirit. If your blog is not listed here, please do not think I don’t appreciate your posts because I do. I appreciate every blog I follow because each blog is unique and I thank God for your life each day that your posts bring a smile to my face and peace and warmth to my heart.
I. http://foreverpoetic.wordpress.com I always look forward to Wendell Brown’s awesome poems that brighten my mood for each day.
II. http://revelatonsinwriting.wordrpess.com This is where you would find insightful and encouraging posts to guide your Christian life. God bless you, Shannon.
III. http://patromine.wordpress.com Pat’s Devotions are exactly what you need to start your day.
IV. http://jtgn.wordpress.com Lester’s detailed posts provide a deep understanding into the scriptures.
V. http://refusingtotiptoe.com Cristal’s blog is an interesting one.
VI. http://poetryandmusings.wordpress.com Very deep and lovely poems can be found here.
VII. http://liliessparrowsandgrass.wordpress.com I always look forward to posts from this blog; very heartwarming and lovely.
So these are my nominations! And to all of you not mentioned here, trust me I appreciate you all for reading my blog and for posting your lovely and encouraging comments. Have a lovely day and God bless you!